Second Term 2009 18:20

well, the second term of the 2009 was a really bad term for me, i guess that was the worse ever, i was so tired because of the first term, I breakeup with my ex boyfriend (after almost 3 years together) my uncle died, my hedgehod died and i had to study soo much, that i really couldn't deal with all that, regrettably the friends that i used to have wasn't the right ones for that moment, normally people doesn't know you are you really feeling, or sometimes they think that you are overreacting, we don't know how hard things can be until we go through this kind of situations, the good thing is that i learned so much, now I know that as a friend you have to support them, you know the famous quote "what doesn`t kill you makes you stronger" i learned how to deal alone with my problems, i learned that nothing last forever, you always can get over it
speaking about the university, our classes were more difficult but funnier too, i knew my friends in a better way, in a closer way and that was great, i had more meetings with my ex classmates from the school and that was awesome, now we have every month a meeting, the second term of the 2009 was awful in a lot of ways but i think i have to extract the good things and learn, always learn.

3 comentarios:

Constanza dijo...

The second termn was also FNM, I forgot that
Those were good days, don't you think?

crisalida dijo...

good days? i mean...
those days were the best days in my entire life!!
xD

Miss dijo...

well, the second term of the 2009 was a really bad term for me, i guess that was the worse ever, i was so tired because of the first term, I TENSE breakeup with my ex boyfriend (after almost 3 years together) my uncle died, my hedgehod died and i had to study soo much, that i really couldn't deal with all that, regrettably the friends that i used to have SVA wasn't the right ones for that moment, normally people SVA doesn't know you are you really feeling, or sometimes they think that you are overreacting, we don't know how hard things can be until we go through this kind of situations, the good thing is that i learned so much, now I know that as a friend you have to support them, you know the famous quote "what doesn`t kill you makes you stronger" i learned how to deal alone with my problems, i learned that nothing last forever, you always can get over it
speaking about the university, our classes were more difficult but funnier too, i knew my friends in a better way, in a closer way and that was great, i had more meetings with my ex classmates from the school and that was awesome, now we have every month a meeting, the second term of the 2009 was awful in a lot of ways but i think i have to extract the good things and learn, always learn.

ALWAYS LEARN! I agree..
check the corrections
miss

Publicar un comentario